LOCATION: Work from home
JOB_TYPE: Full time
EXPERIENCE: 4 to 24 years
The content manager will be responsible for supporting the content team at PlanetSpark and will be responsible for coordination between the various teams. The person will be an interface between the following teams -
- Content writers (those who create learning content)
- Content designers (those who convert content into visually appealing form).
- Game developers (those who create board and card games).
- Solution writers (who create solutions for the content)
The responsibilities of the person are:
- Manage the content flow from one person to another.
- Do a quality check of the deliverables for basic hygiene, language and formatting.
- Do a basic review of games to check if they follow a structure and deliver the maths or English learning objectives
- Coordinate and follow-up with various stakeholders
- Organized the content in the internal drives
- Create updates for the content head on a daily basis.
- Project management
- Organization skills
- Coordinating with multiple stakeholders simultaneously
- Sense of quality and being able to do basic hygiene checks
This is a challenging role. So please apply only if you have done project management in the past and are comfortable with, and enjoy managing multiple stakeholders.
10000 - 15000 Per Month
PlanetSpark is a highly engaging and powerful after-school mathematics learning program for pre-teen kids that is delivered by qualified homemakers (or Mompreneurs) from their homes.