Winspark Innovations Learning Private Limited (“Company”) is committed to respecting the privacy of every person who shares personal information with the Company ("Personal Information"). Your privacy is important to us and we strive to take reasonable care in the protection of the Personal Information we receive from you.
By providing us your Personal Information, you hereby consent to the collection, storage, disclosure, processing and transfer of such information for the purposes as disclosed in this Policy. You are providing the information out of your free will. You have the option not to provide us the data or Personal Information sought to be collected if you do not agree with this Policy.
Further, you will have the option to not provide your consent, or withdraw any consent given earlier, provided that the decision to not provide consent / withdrawal of the consent is intimated to us in writing. If you do not provide us Personal Information or withdraw the consent to provide us with any of your Personal Information at any point in time, we shall have the option not to provide the benefits for the purpose of which the said Personal Information was sought.
Personal Information and its Usage
The kind of Personal Information that we collect may include the following:
- User name
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- E-mail address
- Class, subject and syllabus details
- Financial information such as bank accounts, credit cards, debit cards details
We may collect, disclose, process and transfer your Personal Information to:
- enable the functioning of the Company’s business;
- maintain your employment records, and provide you with related benefits and services and to engage in/ carry out the activities that would enable and assist in providing you the benefits and any services arising out of such employment;
- transfer information about you if we are acquired by or merged with another company;
- administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us;
- respond to court or government orders or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; and ;
- to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, violations of the website or as otherwise required by law.
We may also remove all the personally identifiable information and use the rest of the data / information for historical or statistical purposes.
You hereby consent that the collection disclosure, storage, processing and transfer of any Personal Information or any other information as disclosed under this Policy shall not cause any loss or wrongful gain to you if the same is used for the purposes stated in this Policy.
You authorize us to transfer, share, part with your Personal Information, across borders and from your country and jurisdiction to any other countries and jurisdictions across the world (including India), with our affiliates / agent / third party service providers / partners and other agencies for purposes specified under this Policy or as may be required by law.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We have adopted reasonable security practices and procedure, as described hereunder or which may be set out in our information security policy of the Company (twhich will be intimated to you in due course), to ensure that the Personal Information collected is secure. You agree that such measures are secure and adequate.
While we will endeavor to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you and prevent unauthorized access, you acknowledge that the no electronic medium / security measure is 100% secure and that we cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of your Personal Information. We will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information caused by us in relation to your Personal Information.
If you need to access your Personal Information, update or correct your Personal Information for any reason, you may send such requests, updates and corrections to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may take all reasonable efforts to provide you with access to your Personal Information and incorporate the changes within a reasonable period of time.
In the event you wish to know the names and addresses of the third parties your Personal Information has been disclosed to, you may request the Company for such information by writing to email@example.com.
If you find any discrepancies or have any grievances in relation to the processing of information under this Policy, please contact: Mr. Kunal Malik at firstname.lastname@example.org (For Teachers), email@example.com (For Students).
We will endeavor to respond within an appropriate timeframe.
User Account Deletion
We value your privacy and provide you with the option to request the deletion of your personal data from our app. If you wish to delete your user account and associated data, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Initiating Account Deletion Request: You can initiate the account deletion process by contacting our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Verification Process: To protect your privacy and ensure the security of your account, we may need to verify your identity before proceeding with the account deletion request. You might be asked to provide certain account information or answer security questions to confirm your ownership.
- Processing Time: Once we receive a valid account deletion request, we will take appropriate steps to delete your personal data from our systems. Please note that the processing time may vary depending on the volume of requests, but we will make reasonable efforts to complete the process within 15 days.
- Backup and Archival Copies: Please be aware that certain data might remain in backup or archival copies for a limited period. However, such data will not be accessible or used for any other purpose than system backup and recovery.
- Reactivation of Deleted Accounts: Once an account is deleted, it cannot be reactivated. If you wish to use our app again, you will need to create a new account.